Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kinkiest Auction Item Ever [Holy Moneys, Batman!]

Arnold Schwarzenegger signature “T-800 Terminator” costume from Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Profiles in History is holding a big auction tomorrow December 11th at noon in Calabasas. What items are being auctioned off? All kinds of rare old Hollywood photographs & art, the Temple of Doom fedora & whip, the original C3P0 droid helmet, the original Gremlins puppets, first editions of James Bond books inscribed by Ian Fleming, Luke Skywalker's actual lightsaber, the tricylcle from The Omen & classic costumes like Jor-El's from Superman.

One of my favorites is this kinky gem


Burt Ward “Robin” public appearance costume in the same style as worn in the TV series Batman

I have friends who love Robin enough to fork up the $1000 asking price for that little number. Hawt.

And, oh my god. I could own my very own animitronic Gizmo for only $6000?! AND THE SPORTS ALMANAC FROM BACK TO THE FUTURE II FOR $2000?! Good thing I'm swimming in moneys and collect science fiction memorabillia! Oh..wait...that's not me...that's Paul Allen. Crap. Oh hey, Wolverine's battle suit from X-Men is only $60,000! Okay, I'm officially starting a "LoquaciousMuse needs the Mars Attacks Ray Gun fund"

If I don't stop looking at this catalog, I'm gonna cry. But you can check it out by clicking here and following the links to the Hollywood Catalog 33.

1 comments:

EruditeChick said...

Check out the boy wonder's camel toe.