Friday, December 26, 2008

Goddamn, Battlestar is Good [Webisodes]


Two new Battlestar webisodes popped up over the holiday. In these we begin to further understand the complicated relationship between Gaeta and the remaining number eight on board.


Face of the Enemy Part Four [Enhanced]


Face of the Enemy Part Five [Enhanced]

My thoughts after the jump

I'm very curious as to what the online reaction to episode five will be. I've always loved stories involving people exploring their sexuality/relationships and not really letting labels play a role. I never in a million years thought that kind of storyline would pop up on Battlestar Galactica and I'm happy it is. I'm very intrigued with where this web series is going and what we're learning about Gaeta along the way. The mystery is fine and all - I have no idea who is killing everyone so that's a plus! - but I'm much more into Battlestar's human (cylons included) interaction, which is always fascinating.

0 comments: