Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What I'm Picking Up Today [Comic Book Wednesday]



Jack of Fables Volume 4: Americana comes out today. It collects issues #17-21 and apparently chronicles Jack's search to find a lost city of gold. I haven't read them yet because waiting a month between every issue pains me too much with Bill Willingham's titles. Most likely I'll be through with the book by tomorrow evening.




Also on my list today?
-Secret Invasion: Dark Reign #1
-Punisher: War Zone #1 (All you had to do was say Garth Ennis & Steve Dillon and I was sold)
-Astonishing X-Men: Ghost Boxes #2, even though I don't have the foggiest idea what's going on
-X:Men/Spiderman #2 even though I haven't found #1 yet...the one week I don't pick my comics up the day they come out. Sigh.

Huh. An oddly light week. I guess when I'm done with these I can always go watch the puppy cam for a while. :)

0 comments: