Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Find Out Why Kate's Packing That Suitcase

Remember how I took all those Dharma Initiative tests and was deemed destined to be a Mini Bus Driver? As disappointing as my results were, taking the tests weren't all for naught. Now I get to watch fun Lost videos 48 hours before anyone else! Oh wait, the content is already on You Tube? Great. Thanks for nothing, Dharma.

Anyhoo, thought since it's out there anyway, I'd post this "exclusive" clip from the January 21st premiere that explains why Kate's packing a suitcase in the season 5 promo.



And for fun, here is the email Dharma sent me about this week's videos. In case you were wondering.


P.S. You may notice at the end of the email there a discount code for Meltdown Comics! Just go to meltcomics.com and use code "DSA" at checkout for a 10% discount. If my loyalty weren't to Golden Apple in LA & Midtown/Jim Hanley's in New York, I would be pre-ordering next weeks comics (SECRET INVASION #8 YES I READ SECRET INVASION, ALL THE DAMN TITLES, SHUT UP) right now. Oh p.s. just click the image to enlarge.

0 comments: