Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last Week on All Things Fangirl


We kept busy on the blog last week after stealing Tumblr's format for many a post.

Features


Eruditechick interviews the cast of Pandorum - they're awesome. Movie looks cool. Neato!

Opinion

EruditeChick sees The Descent for the first time and flips out. And rightly so.

I react to the Tony noms. I've only seen...oh...two shows this year, so the reaction is minimal

Danny Gokey sucked on Idol this week! I rejoice! What you don't see is how sad I got afterwards when Allison got sent home instead of Gokey Gokes. Gross.


Photos/Art

Spocks of Past & Present pose together at Comic Con 07

A little kid is really badass with a lightsaber

Wolverine fights Hannah Montana?

Lost's Jorge Garcia finds a nice nod to his character in the form of a restaurant in Eastern Euorpe

We wonder who this hot guy from a Comic Con 07 is and one of our readers discovers the answer!

This panel from Ex Machina vol 2 makes me uber happy. Suck it, Miss California!

Zombies Were People Too, you know....

Clips

My favorite clips from this week's awesome 30 Rock episode

Attack of the Show's Kings of Dot Comedy segments cover three sketch groups I went to school with and know personally. Go NYU!

I watch the first four episodes of the new webseries Sad (Out of Shape) Wolverine and quite enjoy it
Events

The Junior League of Superheroes throws a party to celebrate the launch of its new webseries

SUNNYDALE HIGH
REUNION IN NEW YORK CITY, GET READY!!!

The Brooklyn Superhero Supply Store has opening up an online store!!! Buy everything you need to be a superhero online!! Okay, this one isn't a physical event, but it is an event as far as my life is concerned, so it counts!

0 comments: