Monday, April 27, 2009

Last Week on All Things Fangirl


Was a post-less weekend due to having zero time at home! And am now off to gawk at theater stars at an off broadway company's gala! Woot! I encompass oh so many types of geek. Raul Esparza, droooool.

Have a lot more stuff to post this week, just won't be getting around to it until tomorrow. For now, you can follow my Twitter where I'll be tweeting about anything neat that happens involving random celebrities like Esparza (drooool), Bill Macy, Ted Danson, Felicity Huffman, Ethan Coen, etc.

So here's a round up of what we were up to last week, in case ya missed it!

Katee Sackhoff

I did my write up on her Q&A from Starfest, featuring exclusive photo and video

Then posted photos of HER SIGNING MY FRAK HAT AHHHHH

Random

MTV spoiled The Uninvited for me. At first I was pissed. Then I got over it.

Vote for your favorite Lost Couple moment at ABC.com. Go Sawyer/Kate first kiss! Or first sex! Don't really care as long as it's Sawyer/Kate!

Games

Posted brainteasers testing your knowledge of video games, and ones testing your knowledge of television. Plus the answers!

Events

Indie comedy The Graduates is having a two night premiere event at the Astoria Beer Gardens that is open to the public. Sweet.

CORALINE THE MUSICAL! TICKETS ON SALE! WANT!

Video

I died laughing over what happens when a cat MUST PLAY WITH A BOX NOW

Best new make out scene? Chuck & Sarah FTW! The screen cap I managed to score is oddly super hot. Don't you agree?

American Idol

I was flying all day Tuesday, so we were treated to david's pre-show predictions

My thoughts on the disco week performances plus my results show predictions

0 comments: