Monday, April 20, 2009

Last Week on All Things Fangirl


Lots of activity last week between PaleyFest & Starfest. Here's what we covered!

Paley Fest

- Coverage of the Dr. Horrible panel

- Coverage of the Dollhouse panel

Starfest

- Some of the best Cosplay I've seen in a long time, covered on both Friday & Saturday.

- Coverage of the 9 panel w/ Shane Acker

- Coverage of the Orphan panel with Jaume Collet-Serra

- Coverage of the Battle for Terra panel with Aristomenis Tsirbas

(Katee Sackhoff photos, video & coverage of her Q&A coming soon!)

American Idol


- My song predictions/suggestions for Cinema Week actually fared pretty well this week.

- Thoughts on the performances and predictions for who was going home

Random


- Comedian and girlfriend of Michael Cera, Charlyne Yi is looking for a new band member!

- One of my favorite shows mixed with one of my favorite songs = happiness! P.S. I do mean Chuck and Africa by Toto. I'm weird.

- I ended up losing my first ever game of Settlers of Catan, but AUGH, I came SO CLOSE.

- How each Pulitzer Prize winner got their prize!

- I giggled at the body language of an actress during an interview.

- An indie comedy is premiering at the Beer Garden in Astoria! Sweet!

0 comments: