This is another puzzle from this week's Wired that I only found online, not in the magazine. This one is right up my alley and I almost got all of them! One of the shows listed I definitely don't watch and forgot was even a show. Sigh. Good luck!
Certain TV shows have a naming convention for their titles. For example, 24 names its episodes after the hour the show occurs (e.g., "Day 2—9:00 A.M. –10:00 A.M"). Here are the titles of 12 episodes from current TV series, but each show is listed using the naming convention of another show from the list. Can you name all 12 series?
1. The Boob Job
2. The Boy at the All-White School
3. Conned Our Fellow Criminals
4. Denny Duquette
5. Everybody Hates Leonard Leaky Hofstadter, Ph.D.
6. Jimmy Olsen's Blues
8. Mr. Bartowski Goes to the Buy More
9. My Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
10. Serena Versus the Queen Bee
11. The Skeletal Fragment Conjecture
12. Wild at Sacred Heart