Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Custom Legos are Sexy [WANT]

So it started out with this site & all the badass Watchmen toys/posters/designs/etc they could find. P.S. I'll take the Dr. Manhattan poster & military patch, as well as the mighty muggs and the best one of all, THE RORSCHACH LEGO



To gander at more awesome custom Legos head over to The Big Toy Hut Blog (and don't forget to comment in the Rorschach Lego post that they should definitely make them because...because...because AUGH I WANT ONE) or the Big Toy Hut Store. I think my Number 6, Apollo, Starbuck, Hagrid, Hermione, Snape, Catwoman & Harley Quinn need a new friend. And that friend should be Rorschach. Did I mention I collect geeky Legos & Minimates like it's my job?

NURSE JOKER! LIMITED TIME ONLY! AUGH!



I love toys. TOYS. GEEK. WANT.

0 comments: