Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lost Bobbleheads = WANT

I'm very particular about my Bobbleheads. I only have one. It's the Joker from The Dark Knight. It's awesome and scary and the first thing I ever wrote about this blog. It is also broken because my cat knocked it over. But that's irrelevant. Unless you wanna buy me a new one. Or some super glue.

When the Lost toys stopped being made my Todd Mcfarlane, I was sad. When Bif Bang Pow took over, I was angry. But then I realized. While Bif Bang Pow may suck at action figures,

Case in point:

AWESOME

NOT AWESOME

They are really fucking good at bobbleheads. Not only are they good at em, but they made em out of the BEST CHARACTERS SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


FULL OF FIREY WIN!

Ben was a Comic Con exclusive, Richard, Faraday & Edgar come out in July, and Locke & Hurley hit stores in August. To pre-order these figures, click the smaller image of it below! I have a custom made Faraday figure coming my way, so if you wanna get me a present in the form of a Bobblehead, I'll take Richard or Locke. Kthxbye. Oh did I mention they are only $13? I repeat: WIN.


Lost Daniel Faraday Bobble 
HeadLost Richard Alpert Bobble HeadLost Dr. Edgar Halliwax Bobble
 Head

Lost Hugo Hurley Reyes Bobble 
HeadLost John Locke Bobble Head
 
 

1 comments:

Fastbet said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Bandar Bola