Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Brainstormer [Silly Fun]

The Brainstormer. I don't know why it says that You Tube thing at the top, but I'm just fine with it being there

My good friend stumbled upon this (Literally. Through Stumble) the other day and I think it's pretty damn neat. The Brainstormer randomly selects a theme and two words of any kind, be it noun, verb or adjective. This can then be used as a starting point for story telling, screenplays, high-brow improv? or your own silly fun.

For example, I got just Self Preservation, damned and cannon. So...I could write a story about...how...I wanted to preserve myself, but I was damned so...I shot myself out of a cannon? Okay, let's try this again.

Abduction. Hippie. Cafe.

The Fourth Kind meets Easy Rider meets Diner. Done.
...
Okay, one more.

Adultery. Americana. Wizard.

Hot. I'll let your imaginations run wild with that one. I'm thinking something involving Carrie Prejean getting what's coming to her cause the Wizards want to do away with the dumb ass portion of the human race once and for all. Yes? Ugh. Idiot.

Wanna play for yourself? Just head here, to the Brainstormer.

0 comments: