Friday, November 21, 2008

Joan Holloway is my Idol [WANT]

Just in case you didn't know, Joan Holloway is the epitome of all that is beautiful and womanly. Now that that's cleared up, I present the Joan Holloway What A Doll! poster, featuring paper doll Joan & almost all the outfits she wore during season one of the brilliant Mad Men. I can has? And then I can has those outfits in real life too?

/Aside

***Spoiler Alert***

Here's hoping things...change for everyone's favorite head secretary in season 3. Below is the upsetting clip from last season that brought me to tears from the unexpected horror of the situation.



Is it wrong that I want Roger to eviscerate this guy? I mean, Joan gets first crack at him, obviously, but if Roger ever wanted to step in and say, break his nose and destroy his career? I'd be all right with that. What can I say - chivalry's not lost on me. Office rape, however? Very lost on me. Someone get Matthew Weiner on the phone, we gotta chat.

/End Aside

Hat Tip: Jezebel

1 comments:

오피 op-best.com said...


After exploring a few of the blog posts on your web site, I
really like your way of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark
website list and will be checking back soon. Take
a look at my web site as well and tell me how you feel.오피사이트