Monday, November 17, 2008

Item from the Geek Shelf #1

I'm also beginning a semi-weekly feature today called Items from the Geek Shelf. Specifically my Geek Shelf. And as anyone who has been to my apartment knows, I'm extremely proud of said shelf. And the geeky items I have placed upon it.

Today's item is one that is not difficult to find, but made my day when it finally arrived in the mail. I saw The Dark Knight four times in theaters (3 times in IMAX) and regretted immediately the decision not to buy this during preview night of Comic Con. They sold out right away and I was out of luck until Entertainment Earth got some in stock last month. So now I present, The Joker Bobble Head.




Joker in good lighting




Joker on my desk in offensively bad lighting

The reason why I love it so much is because it's the only inexpensive Joker item that actually looks like Heath Ledger and captures how damn creepy his Joker is. As much as I would love one of those detailed figures or busts, I don't have that kind of money. The bobble head was the perfect solution.

For your own Joker Bobble Head, click here or here and enjoy!

2 comments:

Science & Technology Updated News said...

excellent. i am inspired. u r requested to visit my site.
thanx.

오피 op-best.com said...


How is it that simply anybody can write a website and acquire as widespread as this? Its not like youve said something incredibly spectacular ?
more like youve painted a reasonably picture over a difficulty that you simply recognize nothing concerning I don’t want to sound mean, here.
but do you really suppose that you can escape with adding some pretty pictures and not really say anything? 오피사이트