Friday, March 27, 2009

A Peek Into The Life of LoquaciousMuse...Via LoLCatz [Silly Fun? Or a Sad Day For Us All]

So david's birthday present to me finally arrived and I thought I would share with you all what happens when you give LoquaciousMuse LoLCatz Magnetic Poetry. After forty-five minutes of hanging out in the kitchen, giggling, here's what I came up with:



Pretty self explanatory.



An old calender board that is now dedicated solely to LoLCats nonsense. Here, I explained that Kitteh Winnars, Oh Hai! Nekkids <3, and Choclate Srsly nom nom noms are Hot, while Kitteh Sammiches, Hooman Drool & Emo Fashuns are Not. I'd also really like to see the picture that goes along with the caption, "Oh NOES!!11 Keyser Sosa sausagez NOOOOOO! :( Let me show you them." Wow. I'm easily amused. Am I actually 5 years old, but have no idea cause everyone in my life has neglected to inform me? Not cool, guys. IZ A HAHAHAHAHA!!!11!1!!!1 Hoo UMean Jedi Squirrl? BURNINATE!




Here, on our new calender board, I changed the names of every day of the week. You can't see the day formally known as Thursday in the photo, but in case you were wondering, it's now called Fwend. Today is Puppeh and on this day, david will rescue Hera. On Caturday, david will pilot Galactica into the Sun and my other roommate, Jen, will go to museums. On Santah, she will sleep.

I have to go punch myself now. Have a great Puppeh!

0 comments: