Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Did the Music in Watchmen Bother You? Watch This!

I personally was a fan of the music choices in Watchmen, but if you weren't, check out ThinkHero's Post-Watchmen Parody Show. They get all the good ones in, especially at the end, so make sure to watch all the way through! Or if you are super impatient, after the Sound of Silence bit, skip ahead to Roth & Jonny watching in a parking lot. But these guys are actually quite hilarious, so I encourage watching the whole thing. "And there's a 200% chance Roth will still be drunk." Haha, these guys make me laugh. Anyway. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Black Min said...

Are you looking for Indian music? Want to install bollywood movie soundtrack? Want to collect Indian ringtones? I'm going to introduce you to the most favorite and downloaded songs here: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

I hope you enjoy it. Leave a comment for my post.

Thank you!