Monday, March 16, 2009

Geek Force Championship?! What's Happening?! Awesome!

Randomly found this on Twitter and while I'm still not quite sure what it is, I'm excited!!!

It looks like some sort of Geek battle to figure out the ultimate champion of Geeks.



There is some voting that begins tomorrow and I suppose this voting determines the winner of each...bracket? I never understood how brackets work. I'm not into sports that require brackets. The word bracket is kind of off-putting, no? Okay, moving on.

The first battles, for some reason, having to do with how brackets work, are between the following:

Judd Apatow Vs Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Superman Vs Preacher
Apple Vs Diggnation
High School Musical Vs Nirvana


I'm going with Buffy, Preacher, Apple & Nirvana. Superman will beat Preacher, I just personally would pick Preacher cause I've read more Preacher than anything Superman. Yikes. Does that make me a weird, fucked up geek?

Head over to Geek Force Five to participate. Sounds like fun! I'll definitely be voting!

0 comments: