Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's Bunneh! Time for BSG & Superhero Cliches! [Silly Fun]

Remember how I renamed the days of the week?

Well, today is Bunneh. So. Deal with it, Cate Blanchett.

Today I bring you a few fun things that should kill, ohhh, five-ten minutes?

First, from Io9 on Friday, "I Love Battlestar Galactica", a song by a guy named Jonathan Mann who writes weird songs and sings them while wearing tiny shorts. Io9 warned me that if I watched the video, the song would be stuck in my head. And Io9. Was right. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!



Now that you are fully mad at me for doing that to you, I bring you a cool shirt I discovered on ohsuperheroine's Twitter (who I definitely recommend following) that I WANT. WANT THIS SHIRT. So, follow ohsuperheroine's tweet to her blog and we find this glory, designed by Joshua Kemble for Threadless.


Yes. I Want. Oooh which cliche do I want to be?! I want to be....Good Mutant! Even though I'd rather be Bad Mutuant, but Bad Mutant lady not on there. Hardened Doctor. Bwhahahaha. WANT. Oops. My brain essplode.

The next part of Bunneh is so great, it gets its very own post. Stay tuned!

0 comments: