Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A BACK TO THE FUTURE REUNION?! I CAN'T HANDLE IT! [Awkward Alert]


?!?!?!?!!

SO it goes without saying that Back to the Future is one of my favorite films and film franchises of all time. The first movie came out the year before I was born and I watched it all the time as a kid. And as an adult. I consider BTTF to be just about as perfect as a movie gets. That's how I roll.

I gotta say, I'm not even sure how I came upon this...must have been on my google reader somewhere, but holy gods am I FREAKING OUT. A. because it's happening B. because Chris Lloyd is like, Stoner McGee (which I think is awesome and have no problem with whatsoever :)) and I can't believe he's going out in public to do something and C. BECAUSE I WON'T BE IN LA WHEN IT HAPPENS AHH WHYY

Oh yeah, here's what I'm talking about.

The Hollywood Collectors & Celebrities Show, an event with a name that usually signifies something I want no part of, is having a Back to the Future reunion. The show will take place April 25-26 at the Burbank Airport Marriott Hotel. Right now the people confirmed are Lea Thompson, Christopher Lloyd, Marc McClure, Jeffrey Weissman, Claudia Wells, Deborah Harmon, and Courtney Gains. Obviously we're missing some very important people here, and all but two of the ones attending are completely odd and random, but I have faith that more will confirm? They fo sure need Thomas Wilson & Crispin Glover and if it's even possible, Michael J. Fox, crush of my youth! They are also gonna have a real life DeLorean Time Machine! Okay, not a working DeLorean Time Machine, but you know what I mean.

DUDE, that show is gonna be so awkward and weird! Okay, maybe I don't wanna go, the more that I think about it...unless you get Biff and the real George McFly in there. I think what I really want to do is watch BTTF 1 and 2. So...I'm gonna get on that.

This odd peak into my mind was brought to you by hours of video games, Guinness and ice cream.

Click here for more info on the show.

1 comments:

Brendan M. Leonard said...

Tom Wilson plays weddings, christenings, and bar/bat mitzvahs. It's actually kind of surprising that he's not attending that thing.

I actually like Tom Wilson a lot, he's my favorite of the BTTF supporting cast. Good painter. (Plus, let it be said that the only BTTF t-shirt I own is a "say hi to your mom for me" shirt.)