Monday, March 16, 2009

Buffy #23 Features Best. Page. Ever. [Geekgasm!]

So I was finally catching up on my comics...I'm about three months behind, so I have A LOT to catch up on. Since I was only two issues behind on Buffy Season 8, I read those first. Then, in Buffy #23, I came across this bit from Andrew. This comes right after Xander asks Buffy if she's sure she can handle "hours and hours of travel time" with master geek Andrew. Now, here's the page, click to enlarge



See, what'd I tell you? Haha, thank you Drew Greenberg for this glory! I'm pretty sure I've expressed Andrew's exact same sentiments at various points in my life. Although never would I take Dee's side when talking Battlestar.

And in case you were wondering, after this panel, Buffy and Andrew proceed to geek bond over their mutual admiration of Daniel Craig. They love how he's "gritty, real AND vulnerable." Heart.

1 comments:

Brendan M. Leonard said...

My god. It's full of stars.