Tuesday, May 11, 2010

OHMYGOD I NEED 8 MILLION DOLLARS STAT [WANT]


okayokayokayokayokayokay, so there is gonna be a Lost prop auction and I DONT THINK I'VE EVER BEEN SO EXCITED TO SPEND MONEY

I mean, I'm not gonna, cause I'm a bajillionaire, but listen, some rich people, like Steve Guttenberg, spend their money on fine wine and art (Party Down reference - check!) and other people, like the professionals we know and spend time with, spend it on collectibles. But there has to come a point where one stops wanting to spend money on art prints and want the original. Stop buying replicas and get the one and only.

HERE ARE SOME ONE AND ONLYS I WOULD LIKE

#1 AND MOST IMPORTANT

ALSO THIS ONE IS QUITE IMPORTANT






















If you don't know what these are, you're not a true Lost fan and our friendship is over. OVER. WHICH ONES DO YOU WANT THE MOST?!!?!?
Click here for the complete catalog.

2 comments:

Mel Got Served said...

I would trade my first born for Sawyer's franken-glasses.

The Dharma recruit picture is so awesome and it always reminds me of The Shining.

And maybe Kate's plane, just so I can own a piece of ridiculously dumb flashbacks.

And I mean, the Swan station computer. I would probably hook it up and try to use it all the time. (Maybe Ghostwriter would respond to me on it)

Eleni said...

Aaahhhh, me wants! It's like last year's Battlestar Galactica auction. Unfortunately, I still don't have money.

But I'd go for Charlie's ring. I have a thing for memorabilia jewelry, and I liked Charlie. The fail-safe key would also be at the top of my list.