Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Has A Sad!!!!



I apologize for my lack of updates lately. Here's the thing. I'm in mourning. I'm in mourning for two reasons.

1. Lost is over and I wrote 57 posts about Lost, so I'm pretty upset there will be no more Lost for me to write about and love :(

2. American Idol proved America continues to be filled with idiots. I didn't bother recapping the final two performing. I just tweeted about how OBVIOUS IT WAS THAT CRYSTAL WAS BETTER. But then Crystal didn't win. Much like last year, the safe choice won over the better choice. At least last year, the guy who ended up winning also happened to be incredibly talented and my husband. This year, it's just some schlub, who, yes, I like, sure, but HOW DID CRYSTAL NOT WIN?! HONESTLY?! Plus, that finale show was the absolute strangest two hours of television I've ever seen and the whole thing confused & disappointed me. If Lee & Crystal fall in love and become each other's constants, maybe I'll forgive this whole mess. Maybe.

Update: Crystal & her boyfriend broke up. Go Leystal! Go Cree! Is there any way to create a not horribly shitty shipper name here?

Obviously, Lost is having a much bigger impact on me than Idol is, but like, seriously? And to cap it all off, there are people who hated Lost and loved Idol.

I need to go buy an iPad and call it a day. Or better yet, begin Red Dead Redemption?!

1 comments:

Da7e said...

And no one cares about 24, because Howard Gordon has no idea how to run a show that isn't about budget.

He's probably a nice guy, but if I ever meet him, he has to earn my respect.