Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mickey Rourke & Sam Rockwell in Iron Man 2 [Quick Thought]

Rourke's casting sounds awesome until you hear who he's playing -

“Tony Stark’s Russian alter ego, a heavily tattooed bruiser who is in the arms trade and battles Iron Man in his own nuclear-powered armored suit.” aka probably Crimson Dynamo.

Worst part of Iron Man = final fight with suit fighting suit. Please no more suit fighting suit. I'm sure Iron Man has other enemies. He's gotta. It's the only criterion I wanted met for Iron Man 2. No effing alter ego bullshit. That was the first Iron Man. And Hulk. Come on.

As for Sam Rockwell, in talks to play Justin Hammer? I approve. Because I approve of Sam Rockwell doing anything.

End quick thought

[Source]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are they THAT against the idea of magic rings? Just... science it up, if they must. Just pseduobabble about them adding special abilities, and then, hey, you have hardware vs. organic enhancements. It's new! It's fun! It's... I ran out of adjectivements.

Unknown said...

...also I don't know wtf an 'adjectivement' is, but it sounds pretty cool. I'm going to keep it.

Jazz said...

Tell it like it is!!!