Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Battlestar Galore!


Oh hai!

We here at All Things Fangirl took a bizarrely timed holiday, but we're back now!

To start things off, I offer a slew of Battlestar delights. And by slew, I mean a couple. First off, episodes 6, 7 & 8 of Face of the Enemy!

Eff, what a good show.


Episode 6


Episode 7


Episode 8

Next up - a new preview for Caprica. Eric Stoltz getting a tour of some fucked up club using his technology for fucked up activities. You can fight and shoot whoever you want and partake in group sex & drug use. Oh and sacrifice a virgin. Click here to watch. I'm in!

Finally - I think I'm the last person on the planet to know about the Final Cylon Clue site. A part of me wants to pretend I never stumbled upon it so I can be totally surprised, but considering the site is from Sci Fi, my guess is we are meant to try and figure it out. After the jump, you'll find the 16 clues already revealed. Check the Sci Fi site every day until the premiere on the 16th for more!



1. You have heard my voice countless times, but you do not know my name
2. And the fifth, still in shadow, will crawl toward the light, hungering for redemption that will only come in the howl of terrible suffering. I can see them all. The seven, now six, self described machines who believe themselves without sin, but in time it is sin that will consume them. They will know enmity, bitterness, the wrenching agony of the one splintering into the many, and then they will join the promised-land, gathered on the wings of on angel. Not an end, but a beginning. 1-16-09
3. Audio - Starbuck breathing heavy, rustling, the question "Kara, what it is? What does it mean?"
4. Video. Lee is asked if they know who the final cylon is, he gives them an answer...sort of
5. Image. Baby with a glowing spine.
6. Video. Six telling Baltar to challenge the Gods and be a new religion
7. Image. The ol last supper photo...but Roslin is gone.
8. Video. Baltar talking to Tyrol.
9. Video. Things are blurry, Adama's angry. "Sit down, Cylon"
10. Video. Gaeta talking to short haired Baltar about what he used to dream about. "I just hope that people realize eventually who I am" "I know who you are, Felix"
11. Audio. Crackling fire. "...I hope you understand that this will have consequences." Crowd of people. Familiar voices. "So I guess a pity frack's out of the question then?" Clock chiming midnight. Silence.
12. Video. Featuring Starbuck. "Nobody even knows what you are anymore"
13. Video. Adama discussing a plan with Helo, Roslin & Tigh.
14. Video. Adama noticed something very awry
15. Audio. Repeat of some previous clues. Baltar speaking part of clue #2. Also parts of #11, Baltar talking about having a secret with someone.
16. Audio. Roslin speaking. Wanting to live a little before she dies. Lee's line from #4 - "We believe the fifth cylon to be - "

0 comments: