Monday, March 29, 2010

Tru Blood Contest - Winner!

We finally have a winner! I randomly selected three names out of a hat - and by names, I mean numbers and my hat I mean surface. If the first person I selected doesn't respond within 24 hours, the prize will then go to the name I picked second, and so on and so forth. Here's a reminder of the prize!



(1) 4 pack of Tru Blood
(1) Exclusive All Flavor No Bite Poster
(2) Cocktail Menus that list 3 drinks:  The Fangbanger, Death on the Beach, and Plasmapolitan
(50) Tru Blood branded cocktail napkins









The winner is:

Allison!

And here's her answer to the contest question,

A perhaps obvious, yet sexy choice, would be the brooding Bill Compton. However, Eric is my favorite character. I think his character grew a lot in season 2; plus the hair cut makes him all the more attractive. Love triangle? Yes please! We've learned more about his past this last season, but he's still very enigmatic. As for season 3, I hope to see more of Eric. But what I love about True Blood is that I don't know what to expect. It's crazy, sexy, and campy. However, I really hope that Sam's story develops more this season, e.g. his parents.

Allison, we did not receive your mailing address to allthingsfangirl@gmail.com within 24 hours :(. So the prize will go to the next name I chose -


Jadzzia Di' Xevar

who wrote

i loved Godric..... for all the obvious reasons....His gentle power was attractive. and Sookie is precious.....that untouchable innocence... hmmm can hardly relate. LOL
A>)
But i'd have to say i'm truly looking forward to more Eric..... He's Delicious! It will be exciting seeing How He will handle all the power in His future. Oh! btw, i liked his hair long.. *grinz*

B>)
Eric Flashbacks will be Awesome... and werewolves... well interesting for sure!.... but ohhh Sookie Sookie (LOL)... and her unresolved feelings for Eric.......Wooohooo HAWT! Can't wait to see what developes!!!!

Please send your mailing address to allthingsfangirl@gmail.com to claim your prize!

And finally, if I hear from neither person above, the third name I chose, Garrett,

Sam Trammel, because a) he's hot and b) his backstory is super interesting. And while I know that we're going to find out a bunch of stuff relating to that in the next season what I'm MOST looking forward to is the *SPOILER ALERT* sexual dreams/attraction/tension that's going to be brewing between him and Bill since he drank Bill's blood to heal after the whole Marianne debacle.

Hoyay.
Thanks to everyone who entered the contest! Be sure to check out our original Tru Blood cocktails for delicious ways to enjoy the drink and tune into to HBO on Sunday nights for the re-airing of True Blood season 2!

Other True Blood related posts!
-22 Theme Songs in 7 Minutes (including True Blood)
-Exclusive interview with Chris Bauer, True Blood's Andy Bellfleur
-Etsy Geek Search of the Day: Tru Blood

0 comments: