Thursday, March 25, 2010

IN WHICH SCOTT PILGRIM BLASTS YOUR FACE OFF



AHHHHHHH IT'S A SCOTT PILGRIM TRAILER! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!

I know this has been posted everywhere already, but you bet your ass I'm posting it here because HELLO HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS HELLOOOOOOOOOO.

I've read all 5 existing books and plan on re-reading ZEM ALL because they're amazing and the trailer looks just like the comic but with color and Edgar Wright is so perfect ZOMG and I can't wait for the next trailer where we see solid shots of Aubrey Plaza and more Ash Fox & Superman and Comeau (pretty please) and Knives Chau and Wallace and where's Kim and OMG the possibilities. RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I've never thought Michael Cera was very good casting, but this trailer is kind of convincing me otherwise and Mary Elizabeth Winstead looks just like Ramona and omg I hope they go to sub-space I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND. Read the books, I hate you. TRAILER - GO!


[UGO]

0 comments: