Sunday, March 14, 2010

Talking Cat Cheats On Michael Emerson. With Puppy?!!?!

I DO WHAT I WANTS



P.S. Let's keep this ball rolling! Someone use What Puppy brilliantly, because, well, because I didn't. I used it to make it seem like a cat was cheating on Michael Emerson. I have issues. You have permission to punch me now.

Okay, also - How'd The Puppy Get Burned? I recommended taking at least 5 minutes before watch each video so you don't become desensitized by What Puppy just yet



Because there is also Old School What Puppy

6 comments:

EruditeChick said...

OH MY GOD KITTEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Unknown said...

YES.

ErinLaurel said...

OMG I love alll of them! Why is this so funny to me??? Help.

Unknown said...

They're... they're beautiful.

K. D. Bryan said...

Hahaha, Brilliant!

Somebody with way more tech smarts than me needs to connect this somehow to Vamp Willow from Buffy's "Uh-oh, puppy got out." line.

L. Muse said...

@KD - YES. I can make it haha. How should it go? She asks and he answers, simple as that?