Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lost Makes Me Cry For The 5th Week In a Row. Record?

My personal highlights from episode 6x13, The Last Recruit







It's so nice to have everyone back together again.

Its over and we're all going to be okay

We'll never be apart again, I promise you

It doesn't feel right leaving the Island. We were brought here because we're supposed to do something. If that thing wants us to leave, maybe he's afraid of what will happen if we stay. The island is not done with us yet.
 
I like you


Plus Kate's plea to Claire totally made me cry. Not as much as the Jin/Sun reunion cause, HELLO, but still. So many tears. And Hurley's Star Wars reference was perfection. Oh, and I love this show.

3 comments:

themonkeyjedi (Manuel Yoro) said...

It was great to see the Jin and Sun reunion. Jin became my favorite character over the series and that kind of snuck up on me. The guy has no ego or ulterior motives like the other Losties. He just wants to be with his wife. Seems like the only pure character on the show.

@theorionwalker said...

Under-the-radar comment-of-possible-significance of the week: "Sure you do."

L. Muse said...

When was that? When was "Sure you do"? In what context?!?!