Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Greatest So Say We All Shirt Yet [T-Shirt Of The Day]

How the eff did this fly under all of our radars? Did someone post about this and I just missed it in the insanity that was last week? From the guys over at Hijinks Ensue, who brought you this:


Comes this new shirt, commissioned by Olmos Productions to:
commemorate the historic meeting between the cast of Battlestar Galactica and delegates from the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland in April of 2009 in which an impassioned speech from Edward James Olmos (Admiral William Adama) resulted in the UN reconsidering its stance on using the word "race" as a cultural determinant.



Um. So. Yeah. It's $20 and you can buy it here. If you're not considering buying it, I doubt your standing as a true Battlestar Galactica fan. In fact, IS ANYONE ELSE SORT OF TEARING UP RIGHT NOW? No? Just me? Cool.

1 comments:

Bill, the Wildcat said...

I'm not big into "Battlestar Galactica" (didn't have Sci-Fi Channel... darn it), but my wife is a HUGE "Miami Vice" fanatic and hates "Twilight." I can't wait to show her the picture of that Edward James Olmos t-shirt. She'll just die. Might have to get it for her, too.