Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oscar Watch 2009 - An Update


An updated list of the movies I've seen this year, in chronological order, along with a list of what I have left to see before I feel prepared for awards season. Anything I'm missing? Let me know! I'm quite behind this year.

Movies I've seen this year:

He's Just Not That Into You
My Bloody Valentine 3D*
Coraline 3D*
Friday The 13th
Watchmen (x2)
Alien Trespass (x3)
Paper Heart
I Love You, Man
Knowing
Duplicity
The Damned United
Mystery Team*
Adventureland
Earth
Rudo Y Cursi
Moon* (x2)
Wolverine
17 Again*
Star Trek* (x2)
The Brothers Bloom
Terminator: Salvation
Up*
Drag Me To Hell*
A Serious Man*
The Hangover*
Ghosts of Girlfriend Past
The Proposal
Transformers 2: Crap of the Crap
Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince*
500 Days of Summer*
Ninja Assassin
Thirst*
GI Joe*
Time Traveler's Wife
District 9**
Inglourious Basterds **
Taking Woodstock*
The Four Faced Liar*
Zombieland**
Where The Wild Things Are** (x2)
The Invention of Lying
Whip It*
New York, I Love You
Paranormal Activity
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Monsters vs Aliens
Whatever Works*
Fantastic Mr. Fox** (x2)
An Education*
Funny People
Pirate Radio*
The Informant**
The Hurt Locker**
Sherlock Holmes
Me & Orson Welles
Up in the Air*
Avatar**
Nine
The Princess and the Frog**
Bright Star
The Last Station*
Julie & Julia
Crazy Heart*
The Blind Side
The Young Victoria*
Precious

Top ten so far, in no particular order:

Inglorious Basterds, District 9, Fantastic Mr. Fox, The Princess & The Frog, Avatar, Up, The Hurt Locker, The Informant, Where the Wild Things Are, some sort of Zombieland/Thirst/500 Days of Summer/Star Trek situation


What's left:

A Prophet
The Messenger
The Road
9
Bad Lieutenant
Broken Embraces
The Cove
Anvil: The Story of Anvil
Invictus
A Single Man
Lovely Bones
It's Complicated
The White Ribbon

0 comments: