Thursday, January 14, 2010

Connected Through Kisses: The Greatest (or the worst) Incarnation of Six Degrees Evar


So.

I caught a little bit of All My Children last week. Just enough to see Ryan and Erica in bed together and want to claw my eyes out. If you don't know who they are or what that means, you are very lucky and I advise you not to look into it any further. But of course, me, being quite the masochist when it comes to things like this, had to know how the HELL the writers justified something so ridiculous. So after a wiki search proved useless, I went on you tube and searched "Ryan Erica AMC First Kiss." No first kiss came up. I think there was a love scene clip that I couldn't bear to watch as I just had dinner and didn't want to lose it right away.

But something else interesting popped up in this search. Something so girlie & hilarious that it OBVIOUSLY warrants a post. It's a series called Connected Through Kisses. Here's how it works.

Let's say you wanna connect Gwyneth Paltrow to Jason Segal. Well....watch below.



Get it?

And there are nine more of these.

I mean. I thought only I would be crazy enough to spend hours making videos like this..and even I have never made a single video like this. Let alone 10.

But whatever, I'm still kind of obsessed with them and kind of watched all of them. And you can too! I've posted all of them for your convenience after the jump. Enjoy a very girlie next 15 minutes of your life!



Matthew McConaughey to John Cusack



Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Vanessa Hudgens


Robert Pattinson to Heath Ledger


Katie Holmes to Jimmy Fallon


John Krasinski to Mary Kate Olsen


Christian Bale to Ryan Gosling


Alyson Hannigan to Patrick Dempsey


Ginnifer Goodwin to Reese Witherspoon


Gerard Butler to Salma Hayek

9 comments:

Castling said...

I want to meet the person who made these videos and make he/she our new best friend.

Also, I'm now considering how many people I'm connected to via this 6 degrees of kissing. Not specifically famous people...just people in general.

LoquaciousMuse said...

I'm pretty sure I'm connected to Johnny Depp & Alexander Skarsgard...and am now determined to figure out how I'm connected to James McAvoy. YES. This is the BEST GAME EVER.

LoquaciousMuse said...

Just figured out I'm connected to two star trek cast members - Anton Yelchin and Chris Pine...ohymgodOHMYGOD I just figured out how I'm connected to James McAvoy...okay, we'll have to chat about this off the internets hahaha

LoquaciousMuse said...

And Robert Pattinson. I love this game.

Mel Got Served said...

Ryan and Erica make me puke. Ryan is horrible enough by himself, but this makes him just intolerable.

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, this is crazy! I can't believe I got blogged about. These are my videos! I'm chelstheaggie09 on youtube. :)

LoquaciousMuse said...

Oh yay! So glad you found this! I love the videos hahaha it's SO something I would do.

Chelsea said...

the videos are VERY girlie and pretty silly, but they are fun to make and pass the time. :) I made the first one because I was mind-numbingly bored and I got a great response, so I kept making them! you have any requests? :)

LoquaciousMuse said...

Ohmygod anything involving Alexander Skarsgard