Thursday, January 28, 2010

Now I Know Why The Squeakuel Made So Much Money

Hey friends.

REMEMBER THIS?



Encountered @genjadeshade & @scarletscribe talking about this movie on Twitter just now, which caused me to all of a sudden remember how much I LOVED Alvin & the Chipmunks. I mean. Loved. I LOVED this movie. I watched it over and over and over and knew all the songs. I was creeped out by the Chipettes being in a Harem then, just as much as I am now. Which is very. Very creeped out. I wanna watch this whole thing again on my giant TV in HD so bad. Ohmygod BEST movie ever. The only movie that eclipses it?



Maybe this one too



I LOVE TV MOVIES MADE FROM OLD CARTOONS FROM THE 80S AND 90S

Nah, Alvin is still better.

Well, better than Tiny Toons movie. Duck Tales movie may take the cake at the end of the day.

I think it's bed time.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Confession: I paid money to see The Squeakuel in theaters. On New Years Eve. Then I paid more money to rent the first one. I am not ashamed! (I'm a little ashamed.)