Monday, August 9, 2010

Bert Cooper Drinks Youth Serum & Performs In Broadway Play!



This youth serum chops your age in half. So give some to Don Draper so I can date him, okay? Okay! Good deal. Apparently this serum also makes you sing songs from my favorite musicals to your business associates. WEIRD.


Note: Yes, I only just found out Robert Morse played J. Pierrepont Finch in the movie and on Broadway. So I got excited. But check this out - the clip above is from 1967, but Morse actually originated the role on stage on 1962. Mad Men Season 2 took place in 1962. So did Bert Cooper go see How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying in 1962? A rich ad man based out of New York City? Probably. Wonder if that was weird for him. Seeing his young self performing on stage and all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd heard of the musical but had never seen it, but I saw it on TMC one night and decided to check it out. Didn't know it was Robert Morse, but he sure is talented!