Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Hope You Mean This Ironically, 90210

Look at this picture. Really look at it.



Could it BE anymore grossly LA?

Hence, I hope this shot is somehow used ironically when it airs, 90210. Cause...yikes. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Then again...I take that back. I hope you DO mean this picture. I hope you take it 100% seriously. Cause then I can continue to laugh at how bad you are and enjoy doing so with my whole heart. If you are in on the joke, the show gets a lot less awesome. KEEP BEING DUMB. Fight the power.

3 comments:

EruditeChick said...

But you KEEP WATCHING IT. Therefor YOU LOSE.

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

LOL. I heard Rumor Willis is joining the show. Can't tell if that's her in the picture. I've only seen bits and pieces of episodes.

www.reelartsy.com