Friday, February 20, 2009

The Crazies Gets Creepy One Sheet [I Heart Horror]


Just released! The official one sheet for the remake of The Crazies, George Romero's 1973 classic horror film. Here are some plot summaries I stumbled upon.

A biological weapon gone awry is only the start of problems in the little town of Evan’s City, Pennsylvania. Bouts of insanity in the populace are leading to murder and rioting, until the US Army turns up - and things really start going to hell.

The military attempts to contain a killer man-made virus that causes death and permanent insanity in those infected.

Terror! Permanent Insanity! Murder! Riots! Man Made Virus! Small Town! Timothy Olyphant! Oh yeah, did I mention Timothy Olyphant is starring? He is...attractive...sign me up!

The Crazies will be released in theaters September 25, 2009. Aw, not Halloween? Does Saw own Halloween? I'm like, 17 behind on that series.

[Source]

0 comments: