Friday, March 18, 2011

American Idol Song Suggestions Of The Day

Because why not? Take a listen and try to tell me I'm wrong. JUST TRY.

Paul, with nothing but his guitar, connecting to the audience with his cute face and cute everything and cute siiiigh love heart, singing Faithful, by Eric Anderson. Classic folk. Classic Awesome.



As for Haley, who needs to be more focused on blues and rock, I think Linda Ronstadt's Long Long Time would be PERFECT for Haley's pitch perfect, unique, huge voice.



For Pia, her voice definitely suits large ballads best, but so help me if she sings Celine Dion or Whitney Huston ever again. Maybe she could take on Randy Newman's Feels Like Home, most recently and most famously covered by Chantal Kreviazuk? I also would LOVE to hear her sing I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt





Would love Casey to use the fact that he has a great jazz/soul voice when he uses it correctly and plays five instruments to tackle Amos Lee's Soul Suckers



Agree? Disagree? Think I should stop wasting my time thinking about this? Yeah. I agree. I should.

0 comments: