Friday, March 9, 2012

Dear New Yorkers with ears: go to this show!


The phenomenal rock musician Damon Daunno will be performing this Monday night at Mercury Lounge in the LES. From his sweeping vocals to his great songwriting skills, everything about Daunno's music is fantastic. He regularly gets compared to Jeff Buckley--a comparison he's more than earned. Having had the pleasure of seeing him live a few times now, I highly recommend going to his upcoming show. At just $10 a ticket, it'll be a steal.

Damon Daunno
Mercury Lounge
Monday, March 12th
6:30pm
$10


His EP is also available for download on iTunes so get on that deal as well!

2 comments:

오피 op-best.com said...


Awesome issues here. I am very satisfied to look your article.
Thanks a lot and I’m taking a look forward to contact you.

Will you please drop me a e-mail?부산달리기

Olivia Erin said...

Damon Daunno is my all-time favorite singer. There is a peace in his voice. Once I attended his concert and I have a picture with him. I also do music covers and he was the one that brought my interest in singing to me. I listen to music a lot. I have special speakers as well from Angels Horn Coupons, which are so loud but I love them. I always listen to his songs and hope I meet him again.