Thursday, September 13, 2012

Halloween Costume Brainstorming 2012

PROMETHEUS SPOILER ALERT!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
So here's the deal. I don't exactly enjoy being next to naked in life, let alone Halloween, when girls do it specifically to look sexy, which bugs the hell out of me. But the moment this imagery entered my consciousness during Prometheus, I thought "ZOMG HALLOWEEN?!?!!" Plus, it's pretty simple

-Neutral tone strapless bra & underwear
-Ace bandage situation for wrapping
-Fake blood/wound makeup
-Short brown wig.....though man do I hate wearing wigs
-Facehugger. Just cause.

DO I DARE??!?!?!





1 comments:

Fastbet said...

What youre saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll reach so many people with what youve got to say. Agen Sbobet Ibcbet.com Online Sbobet.com Online